In response to COVID-19, we are practicing SAFE DISTANCING.
With the complex concerns evolving quickly in Canada and around the world, it has become clear that we must all do our part to help. We continue to navigate this challenging time and wanted to give you an update on the actions we are taking to support well being of our staff and customers.
Effective as of January 4, 2021 this is a slightly revised version of our notice from 2020. Step by step instructions to make a purchase:
- We are offering curb side pick up or delivery.
- If your order is for pick up a designated area will be established for loading purposes.
- Please remain in your vehicle if picking up in a smaller/compact car, at which point once our employee has placed your order in the appropriate loading location, and left the area, you may load your order.
- For Pickup trucks and trailers, please remain in the vehicle until your order has arrived and is loaded on your vehicle. Please do not get out of your vehicle until our employee has left the area.
- There will be no access to our office or yard area.
- Call on 705-721-1116 or email our store and relay the items you wish to purchase to our customer service team.
- Our sales rep will build out your sale and advise you the cost of your purchase and follow up with an email so you can verify your purchase.
- For payment, we are only accepting credit card, MasterCard and Visa sales at the moment.
- Please check your order for accuracy. If there is anything not as per your order list please call the store right away.
To get through this pandemic, we need to come together, be kind and caring, and continue doing our part to keep each other safe and healthy. Thank you for your continued patience and support as we all work through this unprecedented situation together.
Some images from around
Company Info:Long established as a pole supplier to Utilities and Line Contractors, Trans Canada Utility Pole Company Ltd, saw a need for an alternate source of lumber for the use in Acoustic Sound Barrier Fencing. Thus in 1998 Trans Canada Wood Products Ltd. was established, developing and gaining approval for the use of Northern White Cedar in Acoustic Sound Barrier Fencing, meeting surface density requirements of the MOE. After several successful years suppling white cedar and pressure treated lumber, contractor and public demand for quality Western Red Cedar prompted another expansion in 2005 to include Western Red Cedar in our line of products. Our success in supplying quality Western Red Cedar has grown such that we are now one of the largest suppliers of Western Red Cedar in Ontario.
In 2007, solid pine interior trim, panelling and flooring were introduced, and to accommodate our customer base, an extensive line of builders' hardware & accessories are now being stocked.